Sand Castle Property Management, Inc. would like to offer you security and peace of mind that your property is being taken care of and rent is being paid. We are a complete service management team that can do as much or as little as you need.
We are a business located in Anderson, Indiana with a vast array of experience and knowledge in real estate management. Our skills include management of residential and commercial properties, apartment complexes, and homeowner associations. We also have experience in home construction, home rehabilitation, home inspections, pest inspections, and collections of monies owed, if needed.
We will successfully find and retain a qualified resident for your property and then we will insure their concerns, if any, are timely addressed and resolved. Occupied properties makes for a happy owner and satisfied tenants make for occupied properties J
We offer a variety of services based on how you want your property to be leased and/or maintained. Some of these services are listed below:
- Property photo and information will be listed on our web site scpmanderson.com
- A sign will be placed in the yard and/or front window of the property with our name and number for prospective resident(s) to call.
- Property will be listed on our Vacancy Sheet which is available via info box on the front porch of our office and on our front counter
- Property photo and information sheet will be posted on the vacancy board in our front office
- Tenant Screening: We will do a complete and thorough screening of any and all prospective resident(s) by:
- Obtaining copies of driver’s license / Photo I.D.(s)
- Obtaining and reviewing credit reports
- Obtaining and reviewing criminal report
- Obtaining and reviewing eviction reports
- Job Verifications which include, but is not limited to, verifying dates of employment, income, job security, etc. We also may ask for copies of the last three (2-3) pay stubs from each prospective resident(s).
- If needed, we will obtain landlord verifications by asking several key questions pertaining to how the resident(s) paid rents, the condition they left the property, any complaints from neighbors, etc.
- Resident Placement ~ Resident Consultation and Signing of Lease.
- Collection of rent and security deposits.
- Collection of late fees, if needed.
- Litigation: If necessary, we will obtain the court’s assistance in evicting residents that fail to pay monies owed. We will then pursue collection of monies owed via the Court system by obtaining judgment and garnishment of wages. We will attend all court hearings on your behalf.
- Maintenance/Repair needs: We will receive maintenance calls, process work order, obtain contractor and verify that maintenance/repair has been performed properly. Our repair services include:
- Electrical / H.V.A.C.
- Carpet replacement
- Lawn Care
- Cleaning Service
- Carpet cleaning and deodorizing
- Home Inspections
- Pest Inspections
- Keeping owner’s informed
- Bookkeeping: You will receive a monthly accounting in the form of an Owner’s Share Report which will reflect all monies received and distributed for the calendar month. Monies distributed will be reflected on an accompanying invoice, if needed. Owner share monies are distributed via check or direct deposit.
Let us simplify things and ease your stress by setting up an account that can achieve the results you want.
Please call 765-640-0336 or feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you achieve the full benefits of owning an investment property!